Outline: In this tutorial, we're going to use Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate to show you how to convert WAV files to Android supported audio with ease.
WAV file format (short for Waveform audio) gives you maximum audio quality, file sizes can be huge.Generally, Android can't play WAV audio files natively. If you want to play WAV on Android the best solution is to convert WAV to Android natively supported formats.
In this guide, we will talk about the free method to help you play WAV on Android phones, tablets.
Best Free Software for Free Convert WAV to Android
A variety of video converters have been released to the market. However irrespective of how many they are, no tool can match the performance of Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate. If you are wondering which is the best tool that you can use to convert WAV to Android supported audio like MP3, then Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate is the best app for you. The software converts almost many audios, videos, DVD, Blu-ray format at super high speed with no quality loss. During the conversion, the original quality of the images or settings of the videos are maintained, and it does not tamper with anything.
|HD video to Android||DVD to Android||Blu-ray to Android|
|MKV to Android||Android video to TV||Top Android Converter|
Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate Can Help You:
- Convert WAV, FLAC, DTS, AC3 and any audios to Android supported audio.
- Convert MKV, AVI, H.265, FLV, MOV, MXF, MTS, XAVC, ProRes etc to Android supported video.
- Rip DVD, Blu-ray to Android supported formats.
- Provides large amounts of DIY features including trimming, cropping, splitting, adding subtitle file, adding video effect, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10.
Free download this free WAV to Android Converter
Start Free Convert WAV to Android supported audio on Windows (10)
1. Load WAV file
Click "Add Audio" or "Add from folder" button to load WAV files.
2. Select output format
Click on the Format bar and you can choose MP3 for Android. Or choose other audios like M4A, OGG etc for Android.
Tip: Adjust video/audio Settings (Optional)
To achieve best video and audio playback, you could click the “Settings” button to customize output video quality like resolution, frame rate, bit rate, audio channel, etc.
3. Start to convert WAV to Android
After above settings, click the big “Convert” button to start to convert WAV. Once the conversion is done, simply click the “Open output folder” button, find the created file and play it on Android freely.
Ps: If you want to convert WAV to Android on Mac, you can adopt this Mac software - Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac.
- Convert WMA to MP4 or MP4 to WMA on Windows/Mac
- How to compress WAV MP3 Files to Small Size Window Mac
- FLAC vs WAV vs WMA: Convert Audio Files on iOS Devices
- WAV to FLAC - Easily WAV to FLAC Conversion with High Quality
- How to Play WAV on Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4/S3/S2?
- Can't Read WAV Files on QuickTime Player on Yosemite?
- Wanna Extract One Stereo WAV from MXF 4 Audio Tracks?