Outline: If you also have probelms transfering music to USB drive, you can take a reference this guide to how to get all music to USB drive for listening in a car and other usages.
Like listening music in a car? But sometimes the music we enjoy are not in a format supported by the your USB we want to listen to or watch them on. In this case, you're unable to play or edit a certain audio file the way you wanted. So here we gives you the easy solution for transfer all music to USB for your easy listening in a car.
One of some excellent audio converter software programs or online tools can help. Audio file converter tools are also helpful if your favorite music app on your phone or tablet doesn't support the format that a new song you downloaded is in. An audio converter can convert that obscure format into a format that your app supports. Here we recommend the best music converter for you.
Best Music Converter for USB
With Pavtube Video Converter for Mac, you can easily convert any music in any audio formats like AC3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, WAV etc to any audios you need for USB like popular MP3. Its conversion speed is 90 times faster compared to other conversion tools. Also, it is well designed to support batch conversion of audio and video files. Pavtube Video Converter for Mac supports different audio and video formats. It can also edit audio, video with some basic editing functions.
Hightlights of Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
- Convert AC3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, WAV etc to USB.
- Convert MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV, MXF, MTS, M2TS, XAVC etc 250+ formats to USB.
- Convert audio and video to mobile phones, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, NLE and other popular end devices.
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
PS: If you want to convert music to USB on Windows, you can also use this free software - Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate.
Simple guide to Convert music to USB supported music on Mac
Step 1. Add audio
Install and run the audio Converter on your computer, then click "File" button to browse and load your videos which you've transferred to your Mac.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click "Format" bar, and select .mp3 from "Common Audio" for USB drive.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the "Settings" button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert music to UB friendly audio formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to for playback on the go.
- Backup/Copy Blu-ray/DVD on a USB flash drive for Sharing
- My new Blu-ray player doesn't play videos in my USB stick
- Rip 4K Blu-ray to USB for 4K Ultra TV
- PS4 Media Player Not Reading MP4 Files on USB
- Bravia TV not playing movies from USB flash drive