Summary: Copying DVD to Amazon S3 with Android phone supported format can make you watch DVD movies on Android phones without the worry about storage space.
Mobile phone has become the main multimedia players for the youth due to the portability. And Android phones take the lion's share of the market since the cheaper price than iPhone. Besides the downloaded movies, many people wondered that if they can play their DVD movie collection on their Android phone. The answer is yes. However, considering the limit of the storage space on Android phone, I suggest you to use a middle storage server, like Amazon Simple Storage Service
The Amazon S3 is a scalable, high-speed, low-cost Web-based service designed for online backup and archiving of data and application programs. When you upload your DVD to Amazon S3, you will be allowed to watch movies on your different Android devices. Of course, you have to rip DVD to Android phone supported format with a DVD Ripper before you place them onto Amazon S3.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is a smart choice. This program can rip and copy any protected and region-locked DVD to Amazon S3 with Android phone supported formats, like MP4, MKV, 3GP, etc. It offers the optimized preset for Android phone that you don’t need to adjust the video/audio parameters again in the “Settings".
Free download and install
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Rip DVD to Amazon S3 for Watching on Android phone?
Step 1: Load DVD movies
Download the DVD Ripper on PC then click "File" menu, and select "load from disc” to import source DVD movies. If you have 4K, Blu-ray and YIFY movies that you want to watch on Android phone via Amazon S3, you still can use this app to help you.
Step 2: Choose the format
Clicking the Format bar, you can choose to select "Android Phones 1080p Video(*.mp4)" under "Android" main category. This format will be compatible with all Android phones.
Tip: For those who want to preview the output video size, you can click “Settings” icon and open the settings window. You can see the source video and target video parameters in the below chart.
Step 4: Start DVD to Android phone conversion
Clicking the Convert button on main interface to start DVD to Android phone conversion.
Upload local media to Amazon S3
1.Review the Unified Streaming fact sheet and confirm that your media is encoded in a format that
Unified Streaming supports.
2. Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the AWS CloudFormation console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudformation/
3. Choose the stack that you created in Creating an AWS CloudFormation Stack for On-Demand Streaming.
4. Choose the Outputs tab.
5. Make note of the value of the S3BucketName key. This is the Amazon S3 bucket that you'll upload your media files to.
6. Open the Amazon S3 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/s3/.
7. In the list of buckets on the left, choose the name of the bucket that you made note of in step 5.
8. Choose Upload.
9. In the Upload - Select Files and Folders dialog box, choose Add Files.
10. Choose the files to upload.
11. Choose Set Details.
12. Choose Set Permissions.
13. Choose Make everything public, and choose Start Upload.
Now, you can watch the DVD movies on your Android phone via Amazon S3.
Note: This app is designed for Windows users, if you are a Mac user, please turn to the equivalent Mac
version which has updated to support the new 10.11 El Capitan system.