Summary: This tutorial is aiming to teach you how to rip Blu-ray to QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS then stream the Blu-rays via Plex on HD TV, PS, Tablet, etc.
The QNAP TS-212 TurboNAS has a good feature set for home or small business users. Only if uploading your music and video, you can share your uploads with PS4, smart TV via Plex. This what QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS can do. If you want to backup your Blu-ray collection to QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS in order to store actual discs in the attic to ingratiate yourselves with your crazy wives. QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS is no doubt a good choice to store your Blu-ray rips and broadcast the video via Plex.
But how to circumvent the copy protection of Blu-ray discs and shift the format to a suitable digital version so that people can stream Blu-ray movies via QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS with Plex? This
must be the work of Blu-ray ripping software.
Here I want to recommend Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows/Mac. This Blu-ray ripping program can bypass Blu-ray copy protection then extract movies off the disc for QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS . It can convert Blu-ray rips to QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS for Plex in popular digital files.
Key Feature of Pavtube ByteCopy:
- Support to rip Blu-ray encoded with AC-1 and AVC equipping with AACS, BD+, Region Codes, etc and other similar encryption.
- Make Blu-ray compatible with QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS , Synology NAS, any QNAP NAS and other DLNA Certified NAS Devices;
- Enable Plex, Kodi, Roku can play encrypted Blu-ray via NAS;
- Rip Blu-ray to lossless MKV, multi-track MP4/MOV/AVI, etc.
- Edit videos with trim, crop, split, merge and special effects;
- Process videos and movies in batch even faster and easier;
- Attach external *.srt, *.ass, or *.ssa subtitles into source media for entertainment;
- Support perfect audio and video synchronization.
This Blu-ray to QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS /Plex converter can shut down computer after the process is complete, so run the app overnight and you could enjoy the created videos next morning when you are up.
Free download and install Pavtube ByteCopy:
How to backup Blu-ray to QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS for Plex?
Step 1: Import Blu-ray movies
Run Blu-ray to QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS /Plex converter. When the interface pops up, click “File” to load your Blu-ray movie to this program. It will automatically choose the main content to convert. If there are several language subtitles in your Blu-ray movies, you can select the language subtitle you want to show in your movie by “Subtitle”. You also can choose to rip Blu-ray to QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS with forced subtitle for Plex playing.
Step 2: Specify output format
In drop-down format list, you are suggested to choose “HD Video” > “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” as output format which has the wide compatibility with both QNAP NAS and Plex.
Step3： Start ripping Blu-ray to QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS for Plex
After all settings done, hit on the “Convert” button and Blu-ray to QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS for Plex with the best video quality conversion will get started. After the conversion completes, open output folder and you will find the converted movies.
Transfer the Blu-ray rips to QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS . Install Plex on your QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS . Then you can watch Blu-ray movies with Plex via QNAP TS-212 Turbo NAS on your HD TV, PS4, PC and other DLNA enabled devices with Plex installed.
- Simple Solution to Store DVD Movies on NAS and Stream to TV for Viewing
- Backup DVD to QNAP HS-210 2-Bay NAS Server
- Can I Play a Blu-ray Disc on a DVD Player
- Trying to Convert Blu-ray to MP4 for Smartphone Playback
- Rip DVDs to NAS For Free with Freemake and Alternatives
- Remux and Backup 4K Blu-ray to External Hard Drive