Summary: 2016 European Cup 2016 is coming, you may can't help shoot many videos and want to share the European Cup 2016 Tivo videos to Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, before it, you need to convert European Cup 2016 TiVo video to MP4 which can support by Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook. Learn more from this article.
Europe's top cup is back. Which group do you like best? Which football player is your hero?
Do you have enough time to enjoy the European Cup 2016 game at home. Probably, what you only can do is to record each match with Tivo and watch the European Cup 2016 Tivo recordings later. So do
you want to share your European Cup 2016 Tivo recordings on Vimeo/Facebook with others then they can watch the match freely without recording the euro championship games by
To upload European Cup 2016 Tivo recordings to Vimeo/Facebook/YouTube and other video sharing sites, you need to convert Tivo to Vimeo/Facebook/YouTube supported format video with video coverter in that these video sharing site can't accept Tivo directly. Here, we will share the skills about uploading European Cup 2016 Tivo recordings to Vimeo/Facebook, etc.
Part 1: Transfer TiVo shows to laptop
1. On your PC, launch TiVo Desktop for PC (click to download), the freeware that transfers shows from your networked TiVo box to your computer.
2. Click "Pick Recordings to Transfer." A window showing your TiVo box's "Now Playing" or "My Shows" list appears.
3. Highlight any title in the list to see more information about the show. Check the box next to the title of the show (or shows) you want to transfer.
4. Click "Start Transfer." Transfer times vary, but may take as long as the show's duration to complete the transfer.
The soccer recordings are saved as .tivo files after being transferred to computer hard drive and you can take TiVo shows anywhere you like. It requires Windows Media Player 11+ to play TiVo on PC. If you’d like to upload European Cup 2016 Tivo recordings to Facebook/Vimeo/YouTube, you may transcode TiVo to MP4/FLV format.
Part 2: Convert European Cup 2016 Tivo recordings to Vimeo/Facebook
The .tivo recordings are protected and not meant to play on portable devices, and you’ll need a TiVo Video Converter app to get TiVo compatible with Facebook/Vimeo. Refer to below steps for uploading TiVo recordings to YouTube/Vimeo.
Here, I recommend you Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. It is a dynamic video convert tool that can help users convert European Cup 2016 TiVo recordings to YouTube/Facebook/Vimeo/Google Plus and iPad/Android tablet supported video format with high output video quality and fast encoding speed. It also can compress 4K video and convert your weekly sermon video to these popular video sharing site supported format.
Besides, you are allowed to edit the European Cup 2016 recorded vidoes by trimming, cropping, adjusting video effects, etc. to get the wanted part and effects as you like. If you are a Mac user, you can use the equivalent Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. now, download the TiVo converter and follow the steps to convert European Cup 2016 TiVo recordings to YouTube/Facebook/Vimeo.
1. On your PC, launch Pavtube TiVo Video Converter, the universal video converter that lets you convert TiVo shows to MP4, FLV video.
2. Press “Option” >> “TiVo” tab, and enter TiVo Media Access Key.
How to find your Media Access Key on TiVo: Go to “TiVo Central" menu >> "Messages and Set Up" "Account and System Information”, and your Media Access Key would be there.
3. Drag and drop .tivo shows to Pavtube TiVo Video Converter.
4. Click on the “Format” bar and select an output format for Facebook/Vimeo. Here suggest you to choose the “Common Video > MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, for Vimeo, you can choose the “Common Video > H.264 Movie(*.mp4)”.
5. Edit European Cup 2016 Tivo videos and add subtitles (optional). Check the pencil-like icon to activate the editing function. Here you can trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, add text/image watermark and add subtitles.
6. Click the “Convert” button to start convert European Cup 2016 Tivo videos to MP4. After conversion, click “Open” to locate the converted video directly.
Part 3: Upload converted European Cup 2016 Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook for sharing
Export Video to YouTube
1: Select Share > YouTube.
2: Enter your YouTube username and password and click Sign In. If you do not have a YouTube account, click the Create New Account button.
3: Enter a title and click Share.
A progress dialog appears and Camtasia begins uploading to YouTube. The Share Your Project on the Web dialog appears when the upload is complete. Copy the video’s URL or embed code to share your
How to upload video to Vimeo
To upload videos on Vimeo, you must first be a member of the website. There are two membership options to choose from, paid and free. Logging in through Facebook is also possible. Once you’ve successfully set up your account, you should be ready to upload.
Then log into your account, go to the My Videos Tab and upload videos from there. Or look for where it says Upload in order to add videos directly. Click on “Choose a Video to Upload” button and browse through the video file on your Mac.
Wait for the file to be completely transferred into Vimeo’s server. Check the status bar on your screen. Once it is done, you can check on the My Videos tab again to see if the video you just added shows up there. That indicates that the upload was successful.
Tips: If you are using the Apple’s Mountain Lion operating system, you can end videos from your computer desktop to Vimeo in just one swift click!
once you download Mountain Lion, open System Preferences, then click on Mail, Contacts & Calendars. Here you’ll see a variety of apps that you can connect to Mountain Lion. Choose Vimeo and log in to your account. To send your video or raw footage to Vimeo, right-click on the file, select “Share,” then select “Vimeo.”
How to Upload Video to Facebook from your Mac
If you have install the VideoUpLink for your Mac, just Set it up with your Facebook account information. Then, drag and drop a video to VideoUpLink. Click the Upload button.
- How to Upload and Share Halloween Videos on YouTube with Best Video Quality?
- How to Upload Sony XDCAM to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook Mac OS X El Capitan?
- Play TiVo Recordings On Windows Media Player On Windows 10
- Solutions for Trouble in Sharing iTunes on YouTube/Vimeo
- How to Play TiVo Recordings on Android Tablet/iPad while traveling?