Summary: Actually, you not only can enjoy your purchased movies on your iOS devices, you also can enjoy your Blu-ray collection on iPhone, Apple TV, iPad Air, iPad Mini via iTunes.
iTunes makes media enjoyment more convenient for Apple users. One account,
enjoy movies on multiple devices. How convenient! Actually, you not only can enjoy your purchased movies on your iOS devices, you also can enjoy your Blu-ray collection on iPhone,
Apple TV, iPad Air, iPad Mini via iTunes. Of course, you have to rip Blu-ray to iTunes recognizable
To complete the ripping, a tool is needed which you can use to remove the strict Blu-ray protection and regionrestrictions and rip Blu-ray movies to iTunes video very quickly while retaining great video quality. Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an ideal app for you to rip Blu-ray to iTunes(iTunes 12.2.1), iPad, iPod/iPod Touch, Apple TV, iPhone and more. Besides, it also can help you to convert Blu-ray, DVD to almost any other common video format such as H.265, M3U8, FLV, WMV, AVI, MKV or backup the BD, DVD keeping the whole movie structure as you need. It supports Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, etc and Mac, iMac and Macbook.
Free download and install
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMedia-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177788.html
How to rip Blu-ray Movies into iTunes File on Mac/iMac/Macbook?
Step 1: Load your Blu-ray
Run Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac on your Mac/iMac/Macbook, load your Blu-ray disc, folder, ISO image files by clicking the "File" icon.
Step 2. Output iTunes supported file format
Click the format bar to choose iTunes playable format from "HD Video" > "H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)".
Step 4. Start conversion
After everything is OK, click the big button "Convert" to start Blu-ray to iTunes conversion. After conversion, you'll get your desired MP4 movie.
Now, transfer ripped Blu-ray to iTunes on Mac/iMac/Macbook. Then you can stream the movies on your Apple devices via iTunes.
- Play and Edit BDMV Files with QuickTime, iMovie, FCP on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Convert Blu-ray M2TS to WMV for Playing and Editing
- Playing DVD on new Apple TV 4 on Mac with Dolby Digital 5.1 Sounds
- How to Put Video-TS File to iTunes Library for iPad Mini 4/3/2/1?
- How to Play Purchased iTunes Movies on Galaxy S7?