Want to play Vudu movies on TV? The short guide shows you the basic steps on
processing conversion between Vudu movies and TV via USB.
Vudu is an interesting on-demand streaming video service from Walmart which offers a large library of movies and TV titles that may be rented and streamed to network media players, media streaming devices, network TVs and home-theater components that have the Vudu app. If your device has a hard drive, you can also choose to own a movie by downloading and saving it. It’s similar to other streaming services like Amazon Instant Video that let you purchase or rent movies and TV shows.
Want to watching your favorite hollywood blockbuster movie or weekly comedy is no longer limited to live TV viewing or for that matter recording the program to your DVR. Today, you can enjoy the downloaded Movies from Vudu on TV for smoothly playback with no wifi or internet required. Having no idea? just keep reading.
Tips for Learn More : Create AC3 5.1 channel MKV for WD TV | Free Windows 10 Video Players | Choose the Right Smart TV | 5 Best Media Players |
Since Vudu movies are DRM protected which prevents you from copying or transferring them to Non-Apple devices including TV or USB, you need to remove DRM first to make it possible to capture Vudu movies to play on TV. Here Pavtube Vudu to TV DRMed Removal Tool -ChewTune is highly recommended for its easy-to-use interface, straight workflow and reliable video quality. (Read the review).
It can remove the DRM protection from Vudu downloaded video, and record Vudu downloaded movies in TV playable mp4 format. What’s more, this DRM Removal Tool can also strip DRM protection from iTunes movies/TV shows, Amazon Instant WMV videos, and Digital copies, convert them to TV for playback.
Now, Just download a trial and you’re ready to remove DRM from Vudu movie with this professional Vudu to TV Converter Tool.
Some tips on before using ChewTune:
1. Make sure that your computer is authorized for source videos, that is to say you can play the source Vudu movies in Vudu.
2. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.
3. It would take as long as the source movie length for the whole Vudu DRM video to TV conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality.Tutorial — Record/Convert Star Wars DRMed Vudu to TV DRM-free MP4 videos
Step 1. Run Vudu DRM to Surface Converter, click "Add Video" or "Add from folder" button on the main interface to import Vudu movies, or you may drag and drop the downloadeded Vudu movies to the software.
Step 2. Choose the best codec for TV.
Click "Format" and select an output format for playing on TV. MP4 format is the best format for HDTV. Click "Format" menu and go through the dropdown list, you are recommended to choose the "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" under "HD Video.
Hot Search: Apple TV video format | Sony TV video format | PS3 video format...
In order to achieve the best video and audio playback on your TV, you might need to customize profile settings. Enter "Settings" menu, adjust profile parameters including video codec, video size, bitrate, and frame rate, and save it.
Step 3. Click "Convert" to get DRM-free Vudu movie. The conversion proceeds as Vudu plays the movie.
Now, you can transfer and sync DRM-free Star Wars Vudu movie to TV for watching freely when traveling without any hassle. Learn>> Play Movies From USB to a TV.
- Play MP4 on Sharp Aquos TV over DLNA/via USB?
- Convert MTS files to MP4 for Samsung TV
- The Samsung TV read MP4 movies with subtitles via plex?
- Best MP4 Video Converter - Re-encode MP4 Files
- Convert 2D Movie Clips to 3D?SBS MP4 for 3D Devices
- How to Play MP4 Videos in Windows Media Player?
- 3 Ways to Convert MKV to MP4 for iTunes Playing
- How To Convert MP4 X264 To AVI To Play On DVD Player?
- Rip 3D Blu-Ray Disc To 3D SBS MP4 For VR Headsets/3D TVs
- Best HD PVR Software To Re-Encode PVR Video To MP4/MKV/AVI
- Make 3D SBS MP4 Video For Homido VR