Pavtube top Blu-ray to USB Ripper can helps you free rip DVD to USB, free
transfer DVD to USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 flash drive, or free convert DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, WMV, etc for storing on a USB drive.
People are inevitably in need to rip Blu-ray and DVD for storing onto USB drive or a portable USB disk (16gb/32gb/64gb), because nearly all released HDTVs can read video files from USB, in this way, you don’t need a Blu-ray or DVD player connected to HDTV, it is so convenient. However, it seems that seldom Blu-ray/DVD backup software has the profiles for that. For example, they may raise such question: I tried your software but could not determine such as:
A. How to convert a DVD MKV format to a USB Flash Drive Scan Disk?
B. Could you tell me how this is done with your software?
C. How to realize putting Blu-ray video to the USB?
It is easy to transfer Blu-ray or DVD disc movie to USB, what you need is Blu-ray/DVD Ripping software, this software can rip or convert purchased Blu-ray and DVD disc movie to any common video formats, like MKV, AVI, MP4, etc, and then you can put converted videos to USB for watching on LED/LCD TV. Read the review.
Note: For Mac users, you can turn to Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. The Top 5 Blu-ray ripper for Mac review.
Step-by-Step: How to Backup Blu-ray/DVD movies on a USB flash drive
Hot Search: Blu-ray to NAS | Blu-ray to External Hard Drive | DVD to External Hard Drive
Step 1: Load Blu-ray/DVD movies
Free download Blu-ray Ripper for Windows or Mac. This software can convert Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO file, or DVD disc, ISO image, and IFO file to any formats.
Step 2: Target a proper output format
Before picking an output format, please remember that the final purpose is not copying and storing the converted DVD and Blu-ray movie in your USB flash drive. The USB flash drive is just an intermediate, and the final purpose is DVD/Blu-ray playback on other devices like Android, iDevices, or editing in video editing system. So you need to pick the right format according to the playback device or the editing program you are using. You can rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Samsung, FCP, FCP, iMovie, etc. Here, you can choose MKV as the example.
Step 3: Adjust video specs or change aspect ratio (Optional)
You can click settings button to adjust the parameters as you need, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
Step 4: Start Blu-ray/DVD Conversion
Click convert button to start. The Blu-ray to USB converter will convert Blu-ray with fast speed. NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration is supported, so it can save you much time.
When the Blu-ray to USB conversion is finished, you can copy Blu-ray to USB flash drive, pen drive or memory card, and then you can play Blu-ray movies on HDTV via USB. Please take a free try, hope this Blu-ray to USB Converter can help you.
- How to Copy 3D Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S5 for ZEISS VR One?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge Supported Files
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Play Supported/Unsupported movies on Galaxy Tab S?
- Copy DVD to Plex For Samsung Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported Files of Samsung Galaxy A3/5/6/7/8/9
- View DVD on Galaxy J7 through Gear VR
- How to Play Video on Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro?
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Portable SSD T3
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7/8.0
- Rip Blu-ray to Portable hard drive for Samsung audio video unit
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for Playback
- Put DVD Collection To Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ For Playing
- Top Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter – Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S7/S6/Note 5/Note 4
- Make 3D Movies For Your Samsung Gear VR With Old Movie Library And Blu-Ray/DVD Disc
- Remux and Backup 4K Blu-ray to External Hard Drive