Want to edit DVD movies in
Final Cut Pro (X)? Simply follow this article to convert and import DVD to FCP on Mac OS X.
My media is archived on DVD (24+) I used Sony DvdDurect to preserve the archive for processing in the future. This is the future! Using my MBP 2.6, 8g ram 512SSD FCPX and 2t LaCia HD, I want to convert to ProPres for importing to FCP with the least loss of quality. I get a lot of promises but yours failed to load from the start. For lack of tutorial I begin by down loading your program for Mac. (Do not remember the program just one I found on the internet and it said for Mac or something like that.
In fact, Final Cut Pro cannot
read any of these Video .TS files from a DVD. If you have got many DVD and want to rip media off a DVD to insert in your FCP (including FCP 6/7 and FCP X), the best way is to convert DVD to FCP
supported video format like Apple ProRes 422 .mov, this method will save you much time. You need to do this with a DVD to Final Cut Pro converter. Below is a brief guide for you to convert DVD
video to ProRes for editing in Final Cut Pro.
Transcode DVD to Apple ProRes codec for FCP 6/7/X editing.
1. Download Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. This professional DVD to ProRes Video Converter can help you convert DVD disc/ISO and folder files to MOV format for Final Cut Pro, more output formats are also supported. It can be taken as the alternative to DVD43 and MPEG Streamclip.
2. Install and launch this DVD to FCP Converter. Import DVD video to the converter. (Also learn how to convert .dvdmedia File on Mac)
3. Click format bar to choose the output format. Click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).
4.You can click "Settings" to
customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want.
5. Click convert button to start.
With this DVD to ProRes 422 converter, you can easily convert DVD files to FCP for editing, this software runs fast, so you can convert your DVD footages to FCP in less time.
After the conversion, you can click “Open” button to get the FCP (X) compatible ProRes videos, and with them, you can freely import DVD to Final Cut Pro without any rendering.
- How to Copy 3D Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S5 for ZEISS VR One?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge Supported Files
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Play Supported/Unsupported movies on Galaxy Tab S?
- Copy DVD to Plex For Samsung Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported Files of Samsung Galaxy A3/5/6/7/8/9
- View DVD on Galaxy J7 through Gear VR
- How to Play Video on Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro?
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Portable SSD T3
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7/8.0
- Rip Blu-ray to Portable hard drive for Samsung audio video unit
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for Playback
- Put DVD Collection To Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ For Playing
- Top Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter – Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S7/S6/Note 5/Note 4
- Make 3D Movies For Your Samsung Gear VR With Old Movie Library And Blu-Ray/DVD Disc
- Convert H.265 Files to Apple Prores 4444