Have problems to backup Blu-ray ISO to MKV with subtitle using DVDFab? In this article you will get the best tool and use the easiest way to turn BD ISO to lossless mkv without
"I am looking for a good software program that can turn BR ISO to MKV without re-encode with keeping all audio and subtitle tracks. I got DVDFAB but it has a bug and on BR do not convert PGS to DVD subtitle correctly, so my MKV were not with subtitles readable by my media player. I would prefer to convert my BD ISO movies to MKV, then use another software more flexible to generate my MP4 (I mean I can freely turn to AC3 5.1 or AAC audio)to work on DS Video from Synology. Or any all-in-one converter? Can you give me some suggestions?”
Have several .ISO images of Blu-ray's on your local computer or server and would like to batch convert them to lossless MKV format? Puzzled at what software to use to get the job done? Here a professional Blu-ray/DVD Ripper Pro- Pavtube ByteCopy is highly recommended to help you get rid of the "DVDFab can't output readable subtitles" issue and convert Blu-ray ISO movies to MKV format with multi-track easily. (Mac version: ByteCopy for Mac)
Overall, it's an ideal app for you to remove the strict disc protection and region restrictions and Blu-ray, DVD and ISO/IFO contents to MKV container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitles included very quickly with great video quality. Now get the right version and follow the below guide to finish converting BR ISO to MKV with subtitle.
Additional Tip: If you have some Blu-ray ISO image files and want to convert Blu-ray ISO to MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, MOV, etc format without multi-track, please choose Pavtube BDMagic to get the work done effortlessly.
How to rip Blu-ray ISO contents to MKV with multi-track easily and fast
1. Load Blu-ray ISO Files
Install and launch the ISO file converter and click "Load IFO/ISO" icon to add Blu-ray ISO movies from your computer. All the loaded files will be listed on the left item bar and you can preview them on the right as the picture below shows.
2. Choose output format
In the dropdown list of Format menu, you can find several MKV options for output. Here we recommend "Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV (* mkv)" under "Multi-track Video" catalogue. Because it will save multiple video, audio and subtitle tracks form original Blu-ray ISO in output MKV and you won't suffer any quality loss.
Backup Top 20 Blu-ray on Apple Device with multi-track mov
Watch DVD movies on iPad Air/iPad Mini 2 with Multi-track MP4 format
To get mp4 video, choose MP4 format from Common Video to get Blu-ray ISO playable on Synology DS Video Player.
Tip: You can check the audios you want to keep and uncheck the audios you don't need. It all depends on your own choices.
If you choose MP4 format, you can freely change audio codec to AC3 or AAC or set channels to 5.1 if your source BD ISO contains Dolby digital 5.1 channel.
3. Start converting Blu-ray ISO to MKV
When the settings are OK, you can go back to the main interface and tap the "Convert" button to start the Blu-ray ISO to MKV conversion. The software will do the rest automatically.
When the conversion finishes, you can click Open" to access to the converted MKV videos. Then you can get your Blu-ray ISO videos on media players for free enjoyment at anytime by choosing the desired subtitle.
Read Top 5 Best Multi-track Blu-ray Ripper Review and here are proper combo for you:
- ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
- ByteCopy($42) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $44.9, Save $32.1
- ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
For more money-saving bundles, please visit www.multipelife.com/special-offer.
- Stream Blu-ray Videos on Samsung Smart TV with DS Video via Synology Server
- How to Watch 3D ISO to Samsung TV?
- Rip Blu-ray Discs for Samsung 4K TV Streaming via USB?
- How to Play PowerPoint video on Samsung Smart TV?
- How To Play HEVC/X265 Video On Samsung Smart TV??
- How To Play Blu-Ray On Samsung Smart TV Via USB Stick/External HDD?
- Samsung LED/SUHD TV Supported Video/Audio Formats
- Rip 3D M2TS To 3D MP4 For Panasonic TC-P65VT60 TV And Samsung HT-D6750 TV
- View 4K videos on Samsung TV via Roku 4
- Move Blu-ray/DVD Collection to HTPC for Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported AVI on Samsung TV – Play All AVI on Samsung TV
- Make 3D MKV Playable on Samsung Active 3D UE55H6400
- How to play 3D ISO files on Samsung 3D Smart TV in 3D Mode?
- Convert Oscars Blu-rays to Samsung BD-JM57C Blu-ray Player for Vizio TV
- How to Stream Ex Machina Bluray on Samsung Smart TV without Blu-ray Player?
- Rip Blu-ray to Western Digital Media Server for Samsung Ultra HD TV
- Rip and Backup Family DVD to NAS for Viewing via Kodi on Samsung TV 55 inches
- Rip DVD/Blu-ray for Playing on Samsung TV with a built-in Media Player
- Why Does My Samsung Smart TV H6400 not play .mkv files? Solved!