Summary:How to help those who are planning to store Blu-ray and DVD discs to NAS and trying to
stream them via XBMC and Apple TV to my iPhone/iPad for watching on the go? Here is the best solution.
For movie fans who owned a bunch of DVD's and some Blu-rays, it seems a little pity if you cannot watch favorite Blu-ray/DVD movies on iPhone or iPad when you travel out of the country. Now, Just rip all your Blu-ray/DVDs to your Mac or external storage like NAS device, and you’ve now got a digital library of movies that you can watch at any time from anywhere!
Here, we recommend you Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac to rip Blu-ray movies and DVDs to MP4 for store on NAS with supported format. Besides retaining multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles in an MKV video without transcoding and quality loss. What’s more? If your friends are from different country, it can also support multiple languages. The Windows version is Pavtube ByteCopy.
Read: 2016 Best 5
Blu-ray to iPad Air/Mini/Pro Converter
Step-by-step guide: Convert Blu-ray/DVD movies to MP4 using ByteCopy
Step 1. Load source BD/DVD disc.
Insert Blu-ray or DVD movie into disc drive, click the “Load Disc” button, and load source BD/DVD disc from disc drive. Or import BD/DVD ISO image, BD/DVD folder, and DVD IFO from computer hard drive to Pavtube ByteCopy.
Step 2. Choose output format.
Under “Format” menu, there are lots of video formats. Go to find “Common Video” option and choose “H.264 Video(*.mp4)” on Mac.
Tips: For instance, if you simply want to back up Blu-ray/DVD to your Mac, here are two solutions:
1.Click the “computer” icon on the top to output 1:1 Blu-ray/DVD file exactly the same as original.
2.Select “Copy>Directly Copy” in format list to output an intact m2ts file of the main title.
Note: If you want to convert Blu-ray/DVD to other video formats or portable devices, just choose the video format you need or select portable devices in the dropdown list. Such as iPhone or iPad 4 and so on.
Step 3. Adjust output settings (Optional).
Click on “Settings”, you can customize the video and audio settings if necessary.
Step 4. Start conversion.
Click “Convert” in the main interface to start the conversion. After conversion, click “Open” which is below the “Settings” to find the converted video. Now, you can transfer the converted MP4 files to your NAS.
Well, if you’re Mac user, and also have Apple’s other products such as an iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6/6 Plus, etc. Now, you can put DVD to Galaxy S5 for enjoying, play Blu-ray/DVD ISO movies to iPad Mini, convert blu-ray movies to iPhone 6 Plus and so on. Pavtube makes your life become colorful!
Now, Enjoy Blu-ray or DVD movies on your iPhone or iPad without limitation. Store all your movie collections on NAS via XBMC and Apple TV.
- How to Copy 3D Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S5 for ZEISS VR One?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge Supported Files
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Play Supported/Unsupported movies on Galaxy Tab S?
- Copy DVD to Plex For Samsung Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported Files of Samsung Galaxy A3/5/6/7/8/9
- View DVD on Galaxy J7 through Gear VR
- How to Play Video on Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro?
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Portable SSD T3
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7/8.0
- Rip Blu-ray to Portable hard drive for Samsung audio video unit
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for Playback
- Put DVD Collection To Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ For Playing
- Top Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter – Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S7/S6/Note 5/Note 4
- Make 3D Movies For Your Samsung Gear VR With Old Movie Library And Blu-Ray/DVD Disc