If you want a fast, effective, and fairly user-friendly Mac BD Ripping solution for watching Blu-ray on iPhone 6 Plus, Pavtube BDMagic for Mac is the way to go.
Blu-ray is no fresh to the modern society. We can boldly deem that Blu-ray disc is superior to DVD disc given that it can store a 9-hour HD video or a 23-hour standard video at most and can provide extremely HD video effect. You may have a lot of Blu-ray discs as your personal collection, it is such as an amazing experience to watch Blu-ray videos on the coming iPhone 6 Plus on the go with its larger 5.5-inch screen and massive Full HD 1,920x1,080-pixel resolution.
Now here comes two problems-format incompatibility and limited storage space. Since iPhone 6 Plus only support playing mp4, m4v, mov directly, a conventional way that people could figure out is to rip the Blu-ray movie to an iPhone 6 Plus supported format using third-party Blu-ray movie ripping software. Here I will show a brief how-to guide for you.
What we need:
- An external Blu-ray Disc drive
- Blu-ray Ripper tool – Pavtube BDMagic for Mac (Windows users: Pavtube BDMagic) - a top and all-in-one Blu-ray Ripping program to help you remove Blu-ray protection and convert Blu-ray to iPhone 6 Plus supported format. (Read Top 5 Best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac Review)
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9)
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
- Optical Drive: DVD drive(BD drive is required for ripping Blu-ray disc)
Follow this guide to quick learn:
How to convert Blu-rays to iPhone 6 Plus on Mac?
Step 1: Load Blu-ray movie to the Mac Blu-ray to iPhone 6 Plus Converter.
Insert your Blu-ray movie to disc drive, and click “Load Disc” button on Pavtube BDMagic for Mac interface to load Blu-ray from ROM; it also support importing Blu-ray ISO and Blu-ray folder.
Step 2: Select video format.
Here we select MP4 with H.264 codec for iPhone 6 Plus. Click the Format drop-down list, and select "iPhone 6 Plus H.264 Full Screen/Full HD 1080P(*.mp4)" from iPhone category.
Tip: If you have special requirements on target video, click “Settings” to customize video size, bitrate, frame rate and sample rate.
Step 4. Ripping Blu-ray to MP4 for iPhone 6 Plus on Mac.
Click the red “Convert” button to start ripping Blu-ray to H.264/MPEG-4 MP4 for iPhone 6 Plus. When it finishes, click the “Open Output Folder” icon to quick locate the converted video.
Once get the converted videos, just copy and dump them to iPhone 6 Plus via USB. Then you are ready to play Blu-ray movies on iPhone 6 Plus on Mac freely. (Windows workflow is here.)
Get more solutions at iPhone 6/6 Plus topic page.