This article introduces how to make backup of your DVD and Blu-Ray movies, so that you can watch them on PopCorn A-400 without problems.
The Popcorn Hour brings your viewing enjoyment to a whole new level, it replaces the A300 and has been upgraded with 3D playback, a new interface and a bunch of new features that should sweeten the life of the user. As with the A300 the A400 also offers the possibility to install an internal HDD for storage of local media. As networked media jukebox, it streams videos, music and pictures from the network, NAS server and internal hard drive. Supports Blu-ray 3D, MKV 3D, 3D Side-by-Side and Top-and-Bottom contents.
As a digital duplicate safeguards your authentic Blu-ray, DVD from scratching and often use, so you can make backup of DVDs and Blu-Ray play on NMT PopCorn A-400. Want to own a product with best quality?
Here Pavtube BDMagic which is easy to use yet professional can help you back up Blu-ray and DVD movies to
hard drive, copy them to Home Server, NAS, NAS, NMT PopCorn A-400 for storage and watch them on TV and HD Media player including PS3, PSP, Xbox, Dune HD Player, WD TV Live within few clicks.
Really simple interface and powerful function. Plus, it can retain your desired subtitle in Blu-ray and DVD for the scenes of foreign languages.
Detailed steps to copy Blu-ray and DVD movies to play on PopCorn A-400
Before copying Blu-ray discs check what you need:
1. An external Blu-ray drive.
2. Top Blu-ray Ripper software - Pavtube BDMagic/BDMagic for Mac
3. Internet connection.
4. Blu-ray,DVD disc.
Free download Pavtube BDMagic and have a try.
Step 1. Install and run the Top Blu-ray Ripper and insert Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray drive and DVD disc into DVD-ROM, the Ripper will automatically load the disc information.
You can select the subtitle and audio track you like and "Forced subtitle" is optional and uncheck by default. Go to check "Forced subtitles" for output. Take note that it will output forced
subtitles only if it is checked.
Step 2: Click the "Format" option, and choose HD Video > MKV HD Video(*.mkv) as output format. You can also select H.264 HD Video (*.mp4) for PopCorn A-400.
If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
Step 3: Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Blu-ray ripper will start the conversion from Blu-ray movies to MKV/MP4 for PopCorn A-400.
After conversion, you can stream Blu-ray, DVD movies through PopCorn A-400 to HDTV or iPad, Samsung Galaxy devices for watching. Now watching blu-ray movies via PopCorn A-400 becomes easy and I can really lie back, relax and enjoy my favorite blu-ray movies.
P.S. Say you have movies stored on your iPad or another Apple product then you can stream it wirelessly to the Popcorn Hour box via Airplay.
- Stream Blu-ray Videos on Samsung Smart TV with DS Video via Synology Server
- How to Watch 3D ISO to Samsung TV?
- Rip Blu-ray Discs for Samsung 4K TV Streaming via USB?
- How to Play PowerPoint video on Samsung Smart TV?
- How To Play HEVC/X265 Video On Samsung Smart TV??
- How To Play Blu-Ray On Samsung Smart TV Via USB Stick/External HDD?
- Samsung LED/SUHD TV Supported Video/Audio Formats
- Rip 3D M2TS To 3D MP4 For Panasonic TC-P65VT60 TV And Samsung HT-D6750 TV
- View 4K videos on Samsung TV via Roku 4
- Move Blu-ray/DVD Collection to HTPC for Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported AVI on Samsung TV – Play All AVI on Samsung TV
- Make 3D MKV Playable on Samsung Active 3D UE55H6400
- How to play 3D ISO files on Samsung 3D Smart TV in 3D Mode?
- Convert Oscars Blu-rays to Samsung BD-JM57C Blu-ray Player for Vizio TV
- How to Stream Ex Machina Bluray on Samsung Smart TV without Blu-ray Player?
- Rip Blu-ray to Western Digital Media Server for Samsung Ultra HD TV
- Rip and Backup Family DVD to NAS for Viewing via Kodi on Samsung TV 55 inches
- Rip DVD/Blu-ray for Playing on Samsung TV with a built-in Media Player
- Why Does My Samsung Smart TV H6400 not play .mkv files? Solved!
- Remux and Backup 4K Blu-ray to External Hard Drive