Can owners of the Disney movies will be able to transfer Blu-ray/DVD Disney films to Kids Tablet for viewing on the go?
Get this top Blu-ray Ripper which enables you transfer Blu-ray/DVD movie on Kids Tablet.
Latest news: Yeah! Disney has finally announced that Frozen will be released for DVD and Blu-ray on March 18th! The announcement of the release date also came with a list of special features that will be included, most of which will only be available digitally or on the Blu-ray. The special features are considerably less than those found on the Monsters University Blu-ray.
With more and more Disney movies being released, do you have the intend to copy these Disney Blu-ray/DVD disc onto Kids Tablet then your kids can enjoying their favorite films anytime and anywhere.
However, since Kids Tablet don’t have the drive for Blu-ray/DVD playback, in order to get Disney Blu-ray/DVD movies playable on Kids Tablet, you need to rip them to Kids Tablet supported video formats like MP4 first before transferring them to your device.
Here, Pavtube BDMagic (Read review) is an ideal app for you to rip Blu-ray, DVD, ISO/IFO files to MP4 video. Plus, it also can help you to convert Blu-ray, DVD to almost any other common video format such as VOB, FLV, WMV, AVI, MKV or backup the BD, DVD keeping the whole movie structure as you need. The Mac version is Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. With it, you can enjoy 2D/3D Blu-ray/DVD on Kids Tablet like: Nabi, InnoTab, DreamTab etc. Now just download it and follow the tutorial below.
Rip Disney Blu-ray/DVD Movies to Kids Tablet for your Kids
1. Click the top left icon to import Disney Blu-ray/DVD discs correspondingly.
Click the drop-down list on the bottom; choose proper presets according to your device model. Basically the “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” from "HD Video" is a universal format for playing on Kids Tablet.
2. Check the pencil-like icon to activate the editing function. Here you can trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, join multiple video clips into one, add text/image watermark and add subtitles.
For example, if the original Blu-ray/DVD movie has no subtitle or the subtitles you need, you can download it from website and then add SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles into the output videos for full enjoyment with this software.
Notice the small triangles under the progress bar? Click them to adjust frame by frame easily.
- Read details on how to use it.
3. If you want to output video in specific size, bitrate or frame rate, click “Settings” and change the digits as you need. Pls notes that the video quality improved with the bitrate, but not the
higher the better. You need to consider your device configuration as the high bitrate required higher read&write speed.
4. Ok now click the “Convert” button to start Disney movie to Kids tablet converting. After conversion, click “Open” to locate the converted video and directly copy them to Kids tablet for playing.