Description: This article aims to help you out to convert new released DVD movies to Kurio 7S Family Tablet playable video so that your family can enjoy new DVD movies with Kurio
7S anytime and anywhere.
While everyone else talks about their favorite, award-worthy movies of 2013, we're looking forward to 2014's family movies, a slate full of children's book adaptations, animated sequels, and original features that you and your kids should enjoy.
With the most anticipated family movies of 2014 like The Lego Movie, Mr. Peabody & Sherman, Muppets Most Wanted, Rio 2, Disney's Bears, Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return, Maleficent, How to Train Your Dragon 2, Planes: Fire & Rescue, Dolphin Tale 2, The Boxtrolls, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, Annie, Night at the Museum 3 and The Nut Job, etc being released, you may consider that when these family movies are made into DVD disc, you can get these new released DVD onto Kurio 7S Family Tablet for enjoying.
- Movies and TV Series coming out on DVD at March 2014
- New Movies coming out March 2014 List with Release Dates
- 6 Hottest Movies We’re Looking Forward To March 2014
As we know, Kurio 7S Tablet is a tablet the whole family can enjoy — multiple profiles let everyone customize their experience. Kids can safely enjoy the tablet with parental controls in place while adults can switch to full Android tablet mode. It provides a 7" screen with 1024 x 600 resolution- Clear, bright resolution for watching movies, surfing the Web, reading books and more. In this article, we'll show you how to easily convert new DVD releases to Kurio 7S Family Tablet playable videos for your family.
Like other Android tablets, Kurio 7S Family Table doesn't have a DVD drive to play DVD movies. To make new released DVD playable on Kurio 7S Family Tablet, you need to rip DVD to Kurio 7S compatible video formats with a DVD ripping tool.
There is a large variety of different tools can do this. But for this guide I am using Pavtube DVD Ripper, one of the most popular conversion application for phones and tablets due to its ease of use, the support provided when needed, and of course the very affordable price.
Download the free trial version and go on! Now, I will show you how to play DVD movies on Fuhu Kurio 7S Family Tablet.
Step 1: After you insert the DVD, install and run Pavtube DVD Ripper, launch it and load DVD movies with "Load file" icon. It also supports IFO image files. Below is the screenshot of the main interface after I load DVD movie.
Step 2: Then you need to choose the output format. Although Pavtube does not have the specific profile for Kurio 7S Family Tablet, you could choose "H.264 Video (*.mp4)" format under "Common Video".
Step 3: Customize the profile settings. You can adjust the video bitrate, frame rate, audio channels, etc. According to my experience, this step can be shipped because the original setting is enough.
If your children begins to learn words, you could add some subtitles for the output videos so that they can review the words when enjoying the movies.
Step 4: Click the "Convert" button to start the conversion. Just waiting for a while and then you will get the output videos.
Step 5: Connect the Kurio 7S Family Tablet to the computer with the USB cable, and transfer your converted video into the tablet. Start your video program and the new family DVD movies should be there ready to play on your Kurio 7S Famuly Tablet. Hope this can help you as well.
More Useful posts:
- How to Copy 3D Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S5 for ZEISS VR One?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge Supported Files
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Play Supported/Unsupported movies on Galaxy Tab S?
- Copy DVD to Plex For Samsung Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported Files of Samsung Galaxy A3/5/6/7/8/9
- View DVD on Galaxy J7 through Gear VR
- How to Play Video on Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro?
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Portable SSD T3
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7/8.0
- Rip Blu-ray to Portable hard drive for Samsung audio video unit
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for Playback
- Put DVD Collection To Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ For Playing
- Top Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter – Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S7/S6/Note 5/Note 4
- Make 3D Movies For Your Samsung Gear VR With Old Movie Library And Blu-Ray/DVD Disc