Follow this article you will get to know how to paly DRM protected Digital Copy movies on Microsoft Surface RT/Pro tablet with the top Digital Copy to Microsoft Surface Converter from
Microsoft Surface is one of the hottest tablets now. A feat of engineering and a work of art. One touch and you'll recognize the thoughtful design and precision craftsmanship that make Surface a joy to behold. The unique VaporMg casing delivers a high-quality fit and finish that's ultra-light and durable. It's great for users to enjoy HD movies on Microsoft Surface, such as Digital Copy movies.
Before downloading BD/DVD Digital Copies to Microsoft Surface, we need to do some work in advance. I mean we have to get rid of DRM restriction from Digital Copy first with a DRM removal tool.
Digital Copy extends the enjoyment of your DVD or Blu-ray purchase. The neat part is that you can have a backup copy of your purchased movies, and bring them along with your Microsoft Surface, iPad, iPhone or iPod. But if you own an tablet like the Microsoft Surface, the digital copy feature does not make much sense to you- as the digital copy movies transferred from DVD or Blu-ray are protected by DRM and thus unavailable to Microsoft Surface.
If you'd like to watch Digital Copy movies on Microsoft Surface or put Digital Copies on other tablets, a professional DRM remover and converter – Digital Copy DRM Converter is recommended for you bypass/crack DRM and convert digital copy movies to Microsoft Surface free MP4 videos.
Tutorials: convert Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy Movies to Surface RT/Pro
Step 1. Load source files.
Run this Pavtube Chewtune as Digital Copy to Surface converter; load Digital Copy file. Drag and drop your videos to it directly, or you can click icon to import them as below.
Step 2. Choose proper format for Surface RT/Pro.
Click the drop-down-list besides "Format" and choose "Windows>Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4)" as the most compatible format for Surface RT/Pro.
Step 3. Change video specs (Optional).
Click "Settings" to enter Profile Settings window, you can find settings for video size, codec, bitrate and frame rate, all according to your own needs. Usually the default settings should be good enough.
Step 4. Start Digital Copy movies to Surface RT/Proconversion.
Now click the big red icon to start converting Digital Copy movies to Surface RT/Pro. The ChewTune will automatically start to play this video; this windows cannot be removed or closed during this period.
In the meanwhile, it will start to record this video in MP4 real-time. The conversion time is equal to the video length itself; you can do other tasks during the converting the process.
Note: the system volume could turn off temporally during this period; no worries and do not touch it to get perfect DRM removed video.
After the conversion, click "Open output folder" to locate the DRM-free Digital Copy movie file and transfer them to your Microsoft Surface tablet with ease.
How to transfer files to Surface:
You can move files to Surface, by copying them to a USB flash drive or memory card (microSD, microSDHC, or micro SDXC cards all work with Surface) and then adding the files to Surface.
1.Copy files onto a USB flash drive or memory card on your other computer.
2. Insert the USB flash drive or memory card into Surface.
3.Tap or click the notification that appears in the upper-right corner of the screen.
4.Tap or click Open folder to view files.
5.Select the files or folders you want to add to Surface, tap or click Home, and then tap or click Copy to.
6.Select a location. For example, choose Documents if the flash drive or memory card contains documents.
More Useful Guides:
- How to Copy 3D Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S5 for ZEISS VR One?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge Supported Files
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Play Supported/Unsupported movies on Galaxy Tab S?
- Copy DVD to Plex For Samsung Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported Files of Samsung Galaxy A3/5/6/7/8/9
- View DVD on Galaxy J7 through Gear VR
- How to Play Video on Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro?
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Portable SSD T3
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7/8.0
- Rip Blu-ray to Portable hard drive for Samsung audio video unit
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for Playback
- Put DVD Collection To Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ For Playing
- Top Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter – Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S7/S6/Note 5/Note 4
- Make 3D Movies For Your Samsung Gear VR With Old Movie Library And Blu-Ray/DVD Disc