Description: In this article you would learn how to legally free iTunes videos from DRM protection and record your iTunes video to Toshiba Excite X10 for playing with high quality.
Toshiba Excite X10 became the thinnest and lightest Android tablet in the world and worthy for its 1280 X 800 10.1-inch touchscreen display, the 1.2GHz TI OMAP 4430 dual-core processor, the memory storage, 802.11 Wi-Fi b/g/n connectivity, long battery life, etc. In addition, its 16:10 aspect ratio is great for widescreen movies.
If you have just got one, you must want to play your favorite movies on it on the go. However,sometimes something goes wrong when you tried to play iTunes movies on Excite X10. Don’t fret! Here I’m sharing my experience to those who feel like transferring iTunes videos(movies and TV shows) to Excite X10 for enjoying.
How to enable iTunes video/music DRM-free for Toshiba Excite X10?
Step 1: Install the DRM Removal program – Pavtube ChewTune.
ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune for Mac($29) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune($29) + ByteCopy($42) = Only $54, Save $17
ChewTune for Mac($29) + ByteCopy for Mac($42) = Only $54, Save $17
Pavtube ChewTune is developed as a professional DRM Removal tool and DRM Video Recorder to help users legally strip off DRM protection from iTunes M4V movies, Amazon Instant Videos and Digital Copy so that you are able to watch almost all DRM movies on multiple smartphones and tablets anywhere you like. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and the output video quality is to be excellent.
Notes: A command window will pop up during the installation to install specific audio driver, do not shut down and let it running until the installation completed.
Step 2: Start the Top DRM removal software, hit the "Add video" button and browser the source iTunes videos location for loading.
Note: If you are running a trial version of Pavtube DRM Removal Tool, make sure you have turned off iTunes before running this app to ensure its stability.
Step 3. From the "Format" drop-down list, choose suitable profile for Toshiba Excite X10. Here I suggest you choose " Toshiba -> Toshiba Thrive Tablet H.264 Video(*.mp4)" as output format.
Optional - If you like, you could adjust profile settings including video codec, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get better video and audio quality for watching iTunes movies on Toshiba Excite X10.
Step 4. Hit the "Convert" button to start recording iTunes movies. After it finishes, click the "Open" icon to locate the recorded iTunes movie, and you are ready to transfer it to your Toshiba Excite X10, it's very eary.
Tip 1: Because of 1:1 video recording, it takes as long as the source movie length to finish the whole ChewTune DRM-free process, so if your source iTunes movies is about 1 hour, ChewTune needs more than 1 hour to complete the iTunes to Toshiba Excite X10 recording. So if you wanna get a test before fully purchasing, it's better to select a small sample video for testing.
Tip 2: Since Pavtube ChewTune supports batch processing facility, you could import more than one DRM videos and run overnight, and you would get all videos recorded the next morning. Don't forget to set up Windows power options to never turn off monitor or never let the computer system standby.
How to transfer the converted iTunes M4V video to Toshiba Excite X10?
1. Connect your device to the USB port on your computer. Its USB storage is mounted as a drive and appears on your computer screen.
2. Copy files back and forth as you would using any other external device.
3. When you finish, eject the device from within Windows before unplugging the USB cable.
Mac OS transfer
1. Install Android File Transfer from www.android.com/filetransfer, and follow the instructions there. (If you are using Android File Transfer for the first time, double-click it to open it. After the first connection, it opens automatically whenever you connect.)
2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. Android File Transfer starts, if it's not already running, and opens a window that displays the contents of your device, along with storage space details at the bottom of the window.
3. Work with this window much as you do in the Finder window: open and close folders, create new folders, and drag files to or from it and other Finder windows.
4. Disconnect the USB cable when you finish.
Related settings: To change your device's USB connection options, touch Settings > Device > Storage > Menu > USB computer connection.
How to Rip DVD movie to Toshiba Thrive with Subtitles on Mac?
Get Blu-ray movies to Toshiba Thrive for playback
Put/Play TiVo HD Recordings onto TV through Toshiba DVD Player
Remove DRM Protection and Convert Digital Copy to Toshiba Thrive on Mac