The simplest solution of removing DRM protection and recording Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy to Android Tablet & Phone including (Xperia Z4, Kindle Fire HDX, Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 9, Nexus
6, Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, HTC One M9, etc.).
"I borrowed a DVD disc from my friend. The movie is wonderful but it can play on my computer and DVD Video Player. I'd like to play DVD movie on Android Tablet. So I tried to transfer DVD digital copy to my tablet but I find the video was not supported. What should I do to watch Digital Copy on Android Device?"
Nowadays, many Blu-ray and DVD discs you purchased come with an additional Disc – Digital Copy, which provides you with a digital version of the movie. Your disc provides you with the highest quality home entertainment experience
available today and your Digital Copy gives you the flexibility to watch your movie anytime, anywhere. Sounds great, doesn't it? Well… no. From the above question, you will find Digital Copy
playback issue with Android Device (Xperia Z4, Kindle Fire HDX, Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 9, Nexus 6, Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, HTC One M9) is a blue moon.
This is simply the movie industry's latest attempt to sugar coat Digital Rights Management(DRM). The Digital Copy, however, will not play on unauthorized devices due to DRM (Digital Rights Management) copy protection. Unfortunately the Android devices have not get a license to play DRM contents, which means Digital Copy movies will not even play on an Android tablet or smartphone. To solve this problem, you need to trip DRM from Digital Copies and then convert Digital Copy to Android supported video formats (MP4 with H.264 video codec is highly recommended).
To get the work done, a DRM removal video converter is needed. If you're looking for ease-to-use, check out Pavtube's ChewTune which can easily help you make free digital copy out of DRM-protected contents. Besides Digital Copy, you can also remove DRM protection from downloaded or purchased contents from iTunes, Amazon, BBC iPlayer, Blockbuster, Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copies, wbdigitalcopy, etc. Meanwhile the playback of the converted videos is as decent as possible as original.
If you are a Mac user, you can get ChewTune Mac to encode Digital Copy movies to your Android tablet/phone under Mac OS X. Just download the right version and follow the step-by-step guide below to learn how to transfer and play Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy movies on your Android device.
Free Download the Digital Copy to Android Converter:
(Click here for Mac OS X 10.5)
Simple Guide: Converting & Transfer Digital Copies to Android tablet/phone
Before conversion you need first to transfer Digital Copy to computer (Refer to a detailed guide here) in Windows Media (.wmv) or iTunes video format (.m4v). And here we go with the DRM removal process.
Step 1: Assuming you have downloaded the Digital Copy Converter for Android to your PC, the first step is to drag and drop digital copy movie to the software.
Step 2: Select an Android friendly format, e.g. H.264 MP4 for conversion. There are optimized video format for Nook HD tablet, Xperia Z4, Kindle Fire HDX, Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 9, Nexus 6, Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, HTC One M9, Asus Transformer Prime/Infinity TF700, Xoom, Acer Iconia Tab etc.
Basically the "H.264 Video(*.mp4)" from "Common Video" is a universal format for Android tablets and smartphones. Or depends on your device, you can choose a suitable video format from "Android" catalogue
If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. According to my experience, the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
Step 3: Click the big Convert button to transfer Digital Copy to Android tablet/phone supported videos.
So there you have it. Pretty simple. Along with some help from the excellent DRM Removal Converter ChewTune, you can effortlessly bring Blu-ray/DVD downloads to your Android tablet/phone for watching anytime, anywhere. Have Fun!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. If you want to copy/rip/compress DVD movies to Androide Tablet for watching freely, the Best DVD Ripping for Android can help you.
2. If you are put and play 1080p/720p HD Videos (MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, MTS, TS, VRO, MPG, WMV, FLV, F4V videos, etc.), the Video Converter Ultimate is the best choice fot you. (Read the steps)
Good news for you: To save your money, Pavtube Special Offer offers various product bundles, save up o $35, such as:
- How to Copy 3D Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S5 for ZEISS VR One?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge Supported Files
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Play Supported/Unsupported movies on Galaxy Tab S?
- Copy DVD to Plex For Samsung Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported Files of Samsung Galaxy A3/5/6/7/8/9
- View DVD on Galaxy J7 through Gear VR
- How to Play Video on Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro?
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Portable SSD T3
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7/8.0
- Rip Blu-ray to Portable hard drive for Samsung audio video unit
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for Playback
- Put DVD Collection To Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ For Playing
- Top Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter – Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S7/S6/Note 5/Note 4
- Make 3D Movies For Your Samsung Gear VR With Old Movie Library And Blu-Ray/DVD Disc