This article shows how to convert/transfer iTunes DRM movie to MP4 for Asus Transformer Book T100, so that you can playback iTunes DRM movie on this Windows 8.1 Tablet without format and
The Asus Transformer Book T100 is a small, cheap Windows tablet that you can use like a notebook thanks to a keyboard dock. At first glance it looks a lot like an old-school netbook. But you can remove the screen and use it as a touchscreen tablet with up to 11 hours of battery life. Transformer Book T100 with 10-inch screen is light enough to feel comfortable in the hand. It is very enjoyable for playing HD videos on this Windows 8.1 tablet.
Asus Transformer Book T100 and iTunes-Is it possible to transfer movies already bought and downloaded from Itunes to my new Asus Transformer Book T100? If so, how?
Yes, it is possible. This is a bit complicated as the movies purchased or rented from iTunes Store are protected by DRM which prevents you from playing them on non-iOS devices. You can put the protected iTunes movies onto the EeePad Transformer Prime though, but the movies won't play. In order to enjoy iTunes DRMed M4V movies on the Asus Transformer Book T100 Tablet, you need to use a DRM removal tool to get them clean. I mean you have to get rid of DRM from iTunes movies before transferring them to the Windows 8.1-based Tablet.
To make this (Watch iTunes m4v movie on Asus Transformer Book T100 without issues) happen, we need to get some help from third-party softwares. There are many programs out there allow us to strip DRM from iTunes m4v movies and change M4V to MP4 or something else compatible with Android-based Tablets. A recommended one here is Pavtube ChewTune.
Speically designed for avid consumers of multimedia who use iTunes, the iTunes DRM Converter will make free iTunes movies yet Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy out of DRM restriciton and let you watch the movie the way you want. While the playback of the converted iTunes movies is smooth and decent as possible as original. Here's how to get iTunes M4V movies ready for Asus Transformer Book T100 playback without issues.
Now just download this software and follow the tips below to make your iTunes movies playable on Transformer Book T100.
A command window will pop up during the installation to install specific audio driver, do not shut down and let it running until the installation completed.
Now you are ready to start the DRM removal process.
1. Run the iTunes movie to Transformer Book T100 Converter. Then import the movies from iTunes Movie Libray to the program.
2. Click "Format" bar and select an output format for the Transformer Book T100, .g. H.264 .mp4 for conversion. Basically both the "Common Video >> H.264 Video (*.mp4)" and "Asus" >> ASUS Transformer Pad 300 Video(*.mp4)" are suitable formats for Asus Transformer Book T100.
3. Click the big Convert button to transfer iTunes movies to the ASUS Windows 8.1 tablet supported videos. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT Turn Off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
1. If you want to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer, just click on “Settings” to open a profile setting window where you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc.
2. The DRM removing process may mislead your anti-virus software to falsely report virus/worm. Please ignore the report to keep on ripping.
3. This product cannot convert unplayable video (damaged, unauthorized, etc).
Now, connect your Transformer Book T100 to computer with USB, and transfer the recorded iTunes videos to Fonepad 7 for watching.
When conversion completes, you can download DRM-free iTunes movies from iTunes movie library to Asus Transformer Book T100. Then you are freely to play iTunes m4v movies on Asus Transformer Book
T100 or other Windows 8.1 Tablets.